Cantilever Floating Workstation
The floating Cantilever workstation hosts 3 devices with space underneath for record players, instruments, or a work-from-home rig. It is our most rigid space-saving solution aside from our freestanding workstations.
Multiple units can be combined to fill an entire wall with DJ equipment or synthesizers. The internal cable management system leaves a sleek integrated look. Rubber bumpers isolate the equipment from the stand.
- Great for studios and homes!
- Eliminate unnecessary furniture.
- Compatibility: Fits ALL Pioneer turntables, mixers, and most synthesizers and other live instruments. Only compatible Denon turntables which are not required to be lay flat.
- Material: Powder-coated Steel, Rubber
- Dimensions (without gear) (W x D x H): 39-44” x 17” x 16”
- Handmade in the U.S.A
- Professional Installation recommended.
Please double-check your workspace and equipment measurements prior to ordering to avoid restocking fees on returned items or merchant fees on cancelled orders.
Factor in additional space for output cables, front knobs, and headphone jacks.
There is a dimensional product diagram on the last image slide of each listing to guide you.
Assembly instructions will be included with your invoice. A downloadable link is also at the bottom of the listing description if applicable.
If you have questions or need more measurements do not hesitate to reach out here. We typically reply within 2 hours.
Our high-demand items are powder-coated while others are painted. Please take this into account on multi-item orders.
See shipping and return info here.