Cantilever Floating Workstation
The floating Cantilever workstation hosts 3 devices with space underneath for record players, instruments, or a work-from-home rig. It is our most rigid space-saving solution aside from our freestanding workstations.
Multiple units can be combined to fill an entire wall with DJ equipment or synthesizers. The internal cable management system leaves a sleek integrated look. Rubber bumpers isolate the equipment from the stand.
- Great for studios and homes!
- Eliminate unnecessary furniture.
- Compatibility: Fits ALL Pioneer turntables, mixers, and most synthesizers and other live instruments. Only compatible Denon turntables which are not required to be lay flat.
- Material: Powder-coated Steel, Rubber
- Dimensions (without gear) (W x D x H): 39-44” x 17” x 16”
- Handmade in the U.S.A
- Professional Installation recommended.
Please measure your workspace and equipment prior to ordering and factor in space for output cables, front knobs, and headphone jacks.
There is a dimensional product diagram on the last image slide to help you decide on a product.
Our high-demand items are powder-coated while others are painted. Please take this into account on multi-product orders.
If you do not see a diagram feel free to reach out HERE and we'll reply within 2 hours.
Due to post-pandemic metal costs we no longer offer refunds if you purchase the wrong item. We've provided the necessary information to help you make an informed decision.
See shipping and return info HERE.